2013年11月1日金曜日

food

Hi I'm Saki.
Today, I'm going to talk about food, which you can buy at Starbucks.

My favorite one is  a chocolate chunk scorn.













It goes well with sweet latte such as white mocha and caramel macchiato.
I would like you to order chocolate chunk scorn microwaved because it tastes better.
You can buy it for 230yen, and put whipped cream by it plus 50yen.



Sometimes I order salad wrap, which contains five ingredients seasoned with sesame dressing, such as burdock, lotus, carrot, lettuce, and chicken.













It is so healthy and tasty.
I really like it.
You can buy it for 290yen.


When you visit Starbucks, please try those food.
I'm sure you will like it.


By the way, Christmas promotion has started today.
Christmas jazz music is being played, several new items have come out.
 
I can't wait for Christmas to come!!!!!!







8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I also love a chocolate chunk scorn!! recently I am hooked on eating a chocolate cake( sorry, I forget the real name). It is big n sooo delicious!! if you haven't tasted it, pls try it!!! I think it is only 360yen...

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank you for your comment. Actually I have never tried it yet, so I will try it next time:)

      削除
  2. I sometimes stop by Starbucks, if I'm catching a train and need to get a quick lunch. Much better than convenience store junky sandwiches.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. yeah! but Starbucks is a little bit expensive for me. so I sometimes buy sandwiches at convinience stores:)

      削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Salad wrap looks delicious!!
    I will try it :D

    When I was a high school student, there was no Starbucks in Aomori ;(
    So I don't know Starbucks well.
    Your blog is good for me! I'm looking forward to your updates!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thanks Erika. I am glad to hear that!! Starbucks is a wonderful place.
      Do you have starbucks in Aomori now??
      I will write interesting blog, so please check this out!!!

      削除
  5. I love chocolate chunk scorn ,too.
    I always eat it when I go to Starbucks.


    返信削除