2013年10月31日木曜日

my favorite place

Hi I'm Saki.
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite place.

I love Starbucks.
when I want to relax, I always go to Starbucks.
Sometimes I talk with my friends, but other times I read books at Starbucks.

Starbucks have a lot of interesting features such as kind partners (stuff), comfortable atmosphere, and No smoking.
Every time you go there, the partners smile at you, and also you hear the relaxing jazz music.













Have you ever heard about the origin of Starbucks?

The first Starbucks opened in Seattle in 1971 by three partners who met while students at he University of San Francisco. They were an English teacher, a history teacher, and writer.

There are 985 stores in Japan now.



Any way, my favorite drink is green tea latte. I always order it with extra powder, extra hot, and all milk.
It is so yummy and always makes me feel as happy as can be.

↓green tea















I would like you to order drinks hot with a mug instead of a paper cup because I think a mug is more stylish and eco friendly.




where do you think I am, writing this blog? lol









1 件のコメント:

  1. I go to Starbucks in Japan sometimes, but only because my friend likes it. When I'm in the US, I go to smaller, local coffee shops, places that roast their own beans -- the coffee is much better than that at Starbucks.

    返信削除