2013年11月30日土曜日

tumbler

Hi :)
Welcome to Saki's blog.
Today I'm going to talk about tumblers.

when you go to Starbucks, do you use a tumbler?

If your answer is YES, you are smart!!
If your answer is NO, you should read my blog because there are some good reasons to use a tumbler.

Starbucks has many kinds of tumblers.
I will show you some of the tumblers.

For instance, this is a standard type of tumbler.















For your information, I have this one.
I like it because I think simple is best.

Next one is released locally.
As you can see, this is an Osaka version of tumblers.














It is emblazoned with Osakajo.
Do you like it???
There are many others, so maybe you can find your hometown version one.
It would be nice to collect all local tumblers:)

Next one is kind of special.
You can make your original tumbler which is only one in the world.













You can take the sheet out of the tumbler, and illustrate your fancy or put your favorite pictures in on it.
I think it's interesting tumbler.

Lsat one is Xmas version tumbler.













It looks gorgeous  with red and gold color.
You can feel Christmas frame of mind with it.
Why don't you present it for your important person???

I have something good to tell you.
If you buy a drink with a tumbler, you can get it at a discount of 30yen.
That's reasonable for you, isn't it??lol

1 件のコメント:

  1. I've seen many of these tumblers, but never the Osaka version. I didn't know about that discount, either. Good deal!

    返信削除