2013年12月21日土曜日

Concept Starbucks

hi!
Today let me introduce about concept Starbucks.

It is a kind of different type of Starbucks.
Kobekitanoijinkan store is one of them.

















It was built in 1907.
It looks like Starbucks house.

I went to there last year, and I really liked it.
It was a completely house, so I felt like chill out at home on my day off.

















There are many couches in the Starbucks.
You can enjoy your time reading books, talking with friends and thinking something.

I really want to visit again.
If you have any chance to visit Kobe, why don't you spend break time at this Starbucks??

1 件のコメント:

  1. What a nice place! I think it's unusual for Starbucks to buy an existing structure for one of their stores. But perfect for the atmosphere of Kobe.

    返信削除